This paper describeS the roles, responsibilities and relationships in the lifelong learning sector.
- It evaluates and reviews the role, responsibilities and limits of teachers.
- It also evaluate how teachers work within professional boundaries and how they work with other professionals
- It highlights the specific legislation that teachers must be complied with
- It discusses equality and diversity issues relevant to the teaching profession.
- It also discusses the importance of promoting and maintaining a safe and secure learning environment.
No reviews found.
No comments found for this product. Be the first to comment!