Explain the roles of assessment for and of learning in the teaching and learning process.
This paper discusses the roles of assessment for and of learning in the teaching and learning process. . In summary:
- It explains how peer and self-assessment can be used effectively.
- It defines the key concepts and principles of assessment
- It explains the value of reflective practice and continuing professional development in the assessment process
- It highlights the specific legislation that teachers must comply with
- It discusses the procedures to follow when there are disputes concerning assessment in own area of practice
- It explains legal issues, policies and procedure relevant to assessment, including those for confidentiality, health, safety and welfare
- It explains how to judge evidence submitted by learners
- It evaluates the importance of quality assurance in the assessment process
- And many others
No reviews found.