Principles for Implementing Duty of Care in Health, Social Care or Children’s and Young People’s Settings learning oucomes are
- Explain what it means to have a duty of care in own work role
- Explain how duty of care contributes to the safeguarding or protection of individuals.
- Describe potential conflicts or dilemmas that may arise between the duty of care and an individual’s rights
- Describe how to manage risks associated with conflicts or dilemmas between an individual’s rights and the duty of care
- Explain where to get additional support and advice about conflicts and dilemmas.
- Describe how to respond to complaints.
No reviews found.