How to Promote Person-Centred Approaches in Health and Social Care.
Promote Person-Centred Approaches in Health and Social Care learning outcomes are;
1. Understand the application of person-centred approaches in health and social care
2. Be able to work in a person-centred way
3. Be able to establish consent when providing care or support
4. Be able to implement and promote active participation
5. Be able to support the individual’s right to make choices
6. Be able to promote individuals’ wellbeing
7. Understand the role of risk assessment in enabling a person-centred approach
No reviews found.